Thursday, September 06, 2007

Di's sketch Sept #1

Don't forget to check out Di Hickman's card sketch today! Unfortunately I didn't receive the sketch this week (it's OK Di - I got this week's OK!) so my card is a bit late but here it is:

Used: generic cardstock, Fancy Pants and Junkitz papers, unknown ribbon from stash, buttons from collection, Papermania brads, Dymo and white Signo pen.

On the car front, we should be getting the cover note tomorrow after Neil rang up Admiral and complained (for that read "lost his temper"!) They wanted us to pay £7.50 to have it guaranteed next day delivery until he threatened to cancel the policy and go somewhere else.

We now have a new appointment at the garage tomorrow for 5.00pm to hopefully pick up the car so now looks like I'll be doing the weekly shop on Saturday.

5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Jo , great take on the sketch, i couldn't come up with anything, so maybe next week. Hope you get the car sorted xx

The Cryer Family said...

What a really lovely take on the challenge (and I always love a bit of label maker!)

Spot-On said...

you didn't get it? WTH? I swear my email is being wonky or something!
Great card though! If you don't get it by Friday start bugging me for it cos it means the email pixies ate it!

Luv it! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Must try out some sketches from Di Hickman, have bookmarked the site. I have those Junkitz papers love them - haven't used them yet tho :)

Vanessa.

Andrea, said...

Great sketch card