Friday, September 07, 2007

We have lift-off!!!!

The car insurance documents arrived this morning so this afternoon we picked up the new car - now I won't be stuck at home all day with no transport while Neil uses my car! Started re-organizing my desk last night so it's beautifully tidy - wonder how long that'll last? Only one card today made using the CPS #29 sketch which I also tied in with the UKScrappers Use Your Stash - Anna Griffin challenge.

The photo's not too great as the light's wrong at the moment - should really have left it until the morning but I'm going to do the grocery shop!

Used: old Bazzill cardstock, Anna Griffin papers, Stampsmith stamp, Versamagic malted mauve ink, lace from collection (think it was a charity shop find), photo anchors and brads, K&Co Life's Journey metal frame, Creative Imaginations clip, Marcella metal word and finally tiny alphabet stamps bought on Ebay.

Not my usual style (or colours) but I had fun doing it and am quite pleased with the results.

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

love this Jo, its excellent. Delighted you got car sorted, enjoy your weekend xx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card. :)
Vanessa.

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card

Clare said...

Lovely card, really pretty colours and textures.