Saturday, February 02, 2008

One and an experiment..

This first card was made using my new MME papers that came from the US this week:

Used: Papermill card, MME Wild Asparagus papers, Cuttlebug die-cut alphabet (Harmony), Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Grace stamps, Colorbox chalk ink, Prima flowers, Kaiser pearl gems, ribbon.

This card was an experiment - I sat down to have a play with white Staz-on ink and black card and this is the end result.

Used: Papermill card, Cactus Pink stamp, white Staz-on ink, pink Zig chalk writer pen, American Crafts Galaxy Marker (green), Heidi Grace alphabet stickers, green brad and ribbon, white Signo pen.

8 comments:

Carolina said...

Hi Jo,

Thanks for stopping by my blog to introduce yourself! Looking forward to getting to know you!

I looove your Enjoy card - the paper, the flower treatment, the ribbon...just all of it!

Cheers,
Carolina
SBS11 Sister

Veronica said...

OH I love these cards they are so adorable. Great job
Veronica SBS11

Carolina said...

Hi Jo, it's me, Carolina, again! Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you, check out my blog for more details - the blog entry is
http://creativepad.typepad.com/creative_pad/2008/02/tagged-by-middl.html

Colleen said...

Your cards are wonderful!

Toni said...

The top card is incredible - it makes me think of vintage wallpapers, and it's very -- feminine. I'm going to try that white Staz-on with black paper - I think it looks good and has a lot of potential for backgrounds.

Christi said...

beautiful cards, Jo! I really, really like that first one...hmmm, may have to find those papers!

I just love your header. Jess is getting so big!
smiles,
Christi

Jenn said...

Hey Jo...
These cards are great!!!!
Jennifer SBS11

Anonymous said...

They're fab cards Jo. :)
Vanessa.