Monday, February 04, 2008

Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Carolina! (an SBS11 sister) in the Middle name game: Here are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details. Here goes:
  • C - Creative. I've always loved creating things since I was about 8. I started off with patchwork and then started doing counted cross-stitch when I was 11 (I'm 38 now!). Then I started glass painting when Jamie was still a baby (in 2000) which graduated into making glass-painted cards, then normal cards and finally scrapbooking in 2003.
  • L - Likeable. I like to think that I'm fairly likeable and easy-going. I'm not one for confrontation and will try to get on with everyone.
  • A - Academic. I was very studious at school (mostly in science, maths and English) and love all kinds of knowledge quizzes etc now. However I never went to uni although I did take an Open University course a few years ago.
  • I - Important! Well I am in this house anyway! If I wasn't here then no-one would have anything to eat or clothes to wear!
  • R - Really good at stash shopping! (does that count?) I have to admit to buying most of my stuff from the US as even with the shipping costs it still works out at less than half the price of stuff over here!
  • E - Excited. To be able to be on the creative team for Kate's designs (see post below)

Off to think about who I can tag now - or if you're reading this consider yourself tagged!

No comments: