Monday, May 26, 2008

A couple of layouts

These were done during the week but I never got around to posting them:

This one's a 12" x 12"! It's a while since I did this size!

I used: Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye Front Porch paper, Quickutz Blossom Grand alphabet die-cuts, Basic Grey rub-on, HOTP brads and buttons, ric-rac, sewing machine and some ribbon salvaged from a gorgeous envelope sent to me by Toni.

This is an 8" x 8" one.

I used: DCWV cardstock, My Mind's Eye paper, Magic Mesh, Ellison Chunkadelic die-cut alphabet, Dovecraft alphabet stamps, black Versafine ink, My Mind's Eye Magnolia rub-ons, organza ribbon and black gel pen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages Jo, what handsome chaps you have :D

Trish said...

I can't beleive how grown up they both look hun xxx