Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged!!!!

I've been tagged by the wonderful Trish.

The rules: I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end I then have to tag 6 people.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I had just moved down to Devon and was working as a toll collector on the Tamar Bridge. Because I was on my own at the time I was working almost permanent night shifts, usually 84 hour weeks!

2. 5 things on my to-do list today? Catch up on all the washing that needs doing. Sort out the pile of clean laundry in my room and put it all away. Feed the kids!! (it's half-term and they're at home all week) Work on my new project (see sidebar for a clue) Give Jess a bath.

3. Snacks I enjoy? Chilli tortillas, thai sweet chilli crisps, maple and pecan crisp cereal.

4.Things I would do if I was a millionaire? Give some to my parents and my brother. Give some to my in-laws. Buy a house probably in either the Cotswolds or North Wales and make sure it had a dedicated scrapping room! Go on a holiday to the US.

5. Places I lived? OK here goes: Gateshead Keynsham Gloucester North Cadbury in Somerset Bruton in Somerset (at boarding school) Stanton Wick near Bristol Bath Aylesbury Aston near Oxford Carterton Banbury Kingston in Devon Plymouth!!

6. 6 people I want to know more about? Anyone reading this and not already tagged!!!

1 comment:

Trish said...

thank you for playing sweetheart xxx