Thursday, July 09, 2009

First LO of the month

I can't believe that I haven't made a single LO this month up until now!! In my defence we did go away last weekend to stay with OH's sister and her family and attend a huge family party. We had a fab time but I do wish we lived a lot closer! Anyway, here's the layout. I got to use my new Craft Robo to cut the title! I used: Bazzill cardstock, KI Memories paper, Maya Rd sheer ribbon, American Crafts ribbon, Magistical Memories chipboards, black permanent pen, clear rhinestones, black card, Arial font, CraftWork brad, Creative Imaginations rub-on, Deluxe Designs chalk.

3 comments:

natty said...

Lovely page Jo - and are those KI stripes I see! ;o)

Carla said...

Awesome page! Love the way you angled the outside pics, and the matching bathroom icons are so cool!

Unknown said...

Oooh very nice - I feel some mega-inspiration coming my way - thanks Jo.