Monday, September 21, 2009

I scrapped!

I had a lovely cold last week which put me off scrapping but by last night I was feeling considerably better and managed not 1 but 2 layouts! I seem to be making more cards lately but I'm not getting as much time to play as I would like as Jess has been really clingy since the boys have gone back to school and doesn't like me not being by her side even though my craft area is only at the other end of the room. On the subject of my area I must post some new pics soon as it's changed slightly. We had to rearrange furniture in the living room to accomodate OH's new aquarium and somehow it meant I ended up with more space and storage - who am I to complain LOL?!

I used: Bazzill cardstock, BG recess papers, Carolee's Creations paper, tag, buttons and ribbon from my Crafty Templates prize package, Distress Inks, My Mind's eye Daily Dose metal sign, My Mind's Eye Bohemia rub-ons, Sticko sticker.

I used: American Crafts cardstock, K&Co Citronella die-cut (title), K& Co Greenhouse die-cuts and a Signo pen.

2 comments:

Stef H said...

hi jo: that SUCKS! about the death certificat! and this is what our dear mr. president wants to do to us here in the USA. he should be impeached! don't get me started.

your page is lovely and those kids are adorable. i'm looking forward to working with you on ICS.

hugs,

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful layouts Jo. Great designs.
Hugs
Desire