Monday, October 25, 2010

MTDS catch up

Here are my last two projects for the Make The day Special blog.

My first is a card using the Layers of Color stamp set - Flowering Gems.

Materials used: DCWV cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, Layers of Color stamp (as above), black Versafine ink, Papermania adhesive pearls, American Crafts rub-ons, Kars pin.
Also used: paper (unknown make from my scraps box), satin ribbon, cotton lace.

My second project is a set of tags using the My Cute Stamps set - Space Ships and Robots.

I stamped on to patterned paper and then embossed with gold sparkle embossing powder.


Materials used: Making Memories paper, My Cute Stamps (as above), Versamark ink, PI gold sparkle embossing powder, American Crafts rub-ons, Doodlebug ribbon, American Crafts ribbon, KI Memories ribbon, black Signo pen.
Also used: cardstock scraps.

No comments: