Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nearly a week....

.......since I last posted thanks to a lovely tummy bug but I'm feeling better now!!

I've been having a little play though and have made this tag using 7Gypsies Conservatory paper and a Prima stamp. I covered the tag with the paper before painting Gesso over. The bird house was stamped on to paper before cutting out and the bird is cut from more of the 7Gypsies paper. The butterfly and words are  K&Co die-cuts.




Materials used: 7Gypsies Conservatory papers, Studio gesso, Prima stamp, brown Memento ink, K & CO die-cuts, Fancy Pants ribbon.
Also used: lace, ric-rac.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Jo, sorry you haven't been well, but glad you are feeling better. I love your Tag..what gorgeous muted colours. Hope you have a good Sunday. S x

Anita said...

Sorry to hear you have been poorly Hun, hope you are all better now. Lovely tag, just lovely..xxx