Sunday, February 06, 2011

Quote canvas 2

Here's a canvas I made for the Make The Day Special blog today.

I used a pre-gessoed 6" x 4" canvas on which I blended distress inks. I then cut elements from a piece of Webster's Pages 6" x 6" paper and stuck them on using matte medium. I stamped the quote using black Versafine ink and added rhinestone flourishes and then paper roses. I cut the back off a Creative Imaginations brad and added that as well as silk leaves and a beaded stamen. The last step was to affix the pink lace. 


Materials used: Webster's Pages paper, Ranger distress inks, Unity stamp, black Versafine ink, Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses, CraftWork rhinestone flourish, Creative Imaginations brad.
Also used: cotton lace, silk leaves, beaded stamen.

3 comments:

Cath x said...

That's gorgeous Jo!

Anita said...

Sooooooo pretty Jo!

Anonymous said...

Morning Jo. this is gorgeous. S x