Monday, May 21, 2012

Beauty tag, whoops and woo-hoo!!!

Here's my post from the Make The Day Special blog this weekend:


I've made a quick tag this week using the Unity/ Webster's Pages Itty Bitty stamp "Beauty".

I coloured the tag using Dylusions inks and then used black Versafine ink to stamp the roses before using a white pen to highlight details.

I stamped the sentiment using white Versacolor ink which was then embossed with white embossing powder before adding some embellishments.

Materials used: scrap cardstock, Dylusions inks, Unity stamp (as above), black Versafine ink, white Versacolor ink, white embossing powder, white Signo pen, beaded embellishment, paper rose.


Now for the "whoops" :
We went out on Saturday for a 4.5 mile walk near Burrator reservoir and guess who forgot to take the SD card for her camera?! We've decided to go back to walk it again another time.
Anyway when we got home we knew the Oliver Cromwell steam train would be passing (we live about 100yds from the track) so went to try and get a photo. I managed to get one but as we got home I fell on our front steps and managed to smash my fabulous camera lens down on our stone steps and completely *?!*^?!ed it up!!
In the evening we went to the Tamar Bridge to see the Olympic torch but with my old digital camera and the amount of people there I didn't manage to get a photo at all although I did see it!!


Now for the "woo-hoo"!!
My gorgeous OH went out yesterday and bought me a replacement camera - my model is no longer made so I've got the upgraded version of an Olympus SZ14 and it's absolutely fabulous - 24x optical zoom!!! Thank you sweetie xxxxx

4 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Jo :0)
Kate xx

Joanna Oborska said...

What a freshness! Beautiful tag!
:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tag Jo and I'm so glad you have a lovely new camera.. Love S xx

Sam & Poppy said...

Loving your tag Jo, I've been looking at that stamp for weeks!
Have fun with your new camera.
Sam x