Thursday, May 24, 2012

May Crafty Templates cards

Have you checked out the Crafty Templates club? Fab for cardmaking you'll receive pdf templates straight to your inbox and then you can make some cool cards!

I've been playing with the May templates to make my DT cards which all use some of the gorgeous Studio Calico papers available in the Crafty Templates shop here. I just love these papers - great designs and the quality is lovely!

My first card uses the Sunshine Tags template sheet:


Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Studio Calico papers, Cosmo Cricket rub-ons.


The second card uses the Street Party template sheet:


Materials used: DCWV cardstock, Studio Calico papers, Prismacolor pencils, Creative Cafe rub-ons, Papermania ribbon and Kesi'Art paper flowers.


My final card uses the Union Jack Teacup template sheet:

Materials used: Studio Calico papers, watercolour paper, Derwent Inktense pencils, CraftWork lace, Prima alphabet stickers.

2 comments:

lyn clark said...

Stunnings cards Jo xx

Oscar said...

Beautiful cards Jo, my fav is the sunshine card, love the cross stitch hearts x