Saturday, June 30, 2012

Crafty Templates June cards

Here are the cards I've made using the Crafty Templates June downloads. For details of how to subscribe check out the website here.

My first card uses the Hot Air Balloon template sheet and some fab Kesi'Art papers which Leo has in the shop here:


I used Derwent Artbars to make the background before paper piecing the hot air balloon.  The sentiment was done using Kesi'Art alphabet stickers which are available in the shop here.


My next card uses the Congratulations Word template sheet. I kept this one simple by just colouring in the letters with Faber Castell brush pens and then outlining them before adding a few star sequins.




My 3rd card uses the Jeans Pocket template. Again I used some gorgeous Kesi'Art papers and lots of sewing:


My final card uses the Floral Doodles templates. This time I coloured them with Prismacolor pencils and again used the Kesi'Art alphabet stickers for the sentiment:



No comments: