Sunday, January 26, 2014

3 Best Friends

So yesterday I actually scrapped but I had to wait until there was good enough light today before i could photograph it.

I've used a ton of older stash on this and found loads of stuff I forgot I had (while rummaging through drawers)!


Materials used: American Crafts cardstock, My Mind's Eye papers, Papermania die-cut paper, K & Co Serendipity die-cuts, K & Co Mira die-cuts, American Crafts rub-ons, Webster's Pages washi tape, white Posca pen.

I'm now having fun colouring an old Prima Paintables sheet of paper that I've had for years ready for my next layout which will hopefully be finished in the next few days.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful design Jo with a precious photo. Love the mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}