Saturday, January 18, 2014

Joie De Vivre tag

Here's a tag I made using Artistic Outpost stamps.

I used Paperartsy paints and crackle glaze to paint the tag and then stamped over it with the text stamp from the Birds of a Feather plate. I also used the paint on cardstock over which I then stamped the girls from the Birds of a Feather stamp plate before cutting them out. I also did the same with the Joie De Vivre stamp from the Paris Expositions stamp plate. 

I used a small piece of sequin waste as a stencil to paint the stars on the tag and then used the sequin waste as an embellishment.



Materials used: Paperartsy Fresco paints and crackle, Artistic Outpost stamps, black Versafine ink, sequin waste, roses ribbon, washi tape, sequin waste, organza ribbon, bead and wire embellishment, fabric leaf, paper roses, Posca paint pen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is incredibly pretty.
Wishes
Lynne

Sam & Poppy said...

This is so beautiful Jo :) xx